Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why Food?

I love food. I also love to cook, but more than that I love to eat really great food. That is why, when one of my professors said that we would be keeping a blog for one of my college courses I knew that mine would have something to do with food.

As a college student, I realize that cooking good and healthy meals can be almost impossible. It's hard when feeding yourself is your only motivator to cooking. Being single, young, and busy is not a good recipe for healthy eating.

Nam Tok (beef waterfall) - A delicious and spicy Thai dish
This blog is dedicated to helping students like myself eat delicious and wholesome meals. These will be meals that don't have 25, hard-to-find ingredients; or instructions so complicated and long that it takes up your whole evening to prepare. Here you can find simple, easy-to-make, meals that will help you to keep going through those papers, midterms, and finals.

So here's to eating healthy, and even more importantly, eating great tasting food. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment