Thursday, July 31, 2014

Broccoli Quesadillas


I love these broccoli quesadillas. Not only because they taste great, but also because they are so easy to make. Anytime I'm short on time but need to eat something, this is a great go-to. They're healthy, tasty, and quick. Whenever I make these I use uncooked tortillas. They can be found at most any grocery store. These tortillas are delicious. Once I started using them I couldn't go back to the pre-cooked. They taste fresher and better than any tortillas I've had (unless you're using homemade). They have corn, flour, and whole-wheat flour tortillas that come in this style. I've used the whole-wheat and although it would give you the necessary grains the tortilla didn't taste nearly as good, and they all stuck together and ripped when pulled apart, so I spent a lot of time pinching them back together. I would recommend the usual white flour for this recipe.





Ingredients:

Uncooked tortillas
Mozzarella cheese
Broccoli
Spinach

Directions:

Prepare your tortilla with the mozzarella on the bottom. Add the broccoli and spinach. Cook on a non-stick skillet. Serve while hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment