Monday, July 28, 2014

Garlic Hands?

While garlic may smell good in the frying pan, it doesn't smell too great when it's on your hands. The worst part about garlic hands? The smell seems to never go away. No matter how many times  you wash and wash your hands, that garlic sticks to them.

My mom taught me this trick a few years back, and I've used it ever since. After cutting up the garlic, or onion, go and wash your hands. Rub your hands with a stainless steel spoon and the smell will leave. I'm not sure why or how, but it works.

The other day I was at the store and saw a magic spoon for sell. You rubbed it on your hands while washing them, and the garlic smell "magically disappeared." It was just a stainless steel spoon. So, no need to go and spend $8 on a magic spoon. Just pull one from the drawer. As long as it's stainless steel it'll do the magic for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment